If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
*Buyer to make their own independent investigations regarding zoning & General Plan Designations, Hazard Zones, Availability & Costs of utilities.
- Zoned A-2 (Heavy Agriculture)
- Basically, this is like a R-1 zone, in that it allows one single-family residence (SFR) per lot. An SFR can be a mobile home, modular, manufactured home, or traditional build
- Physical and legal access confirmed by title company
Los Angeles County, CA
Located on E Lancaster Blvd, between 80-th & 90-th St E
LANCASTER, CA 93535
TAX AMOUNT: $121.77/ CURRENT!
LAND SQUARE FOOTAGE: 110,901.00
LEGAL: SE 1/4 OF SW 1/4 OF S 1/2 OF LOT 1 IN LOT 18
34.6984426839122- 117.980773619625 ,
34.6984324117319- 117.98187731526 ,
34.6975243221799- 117.980764616669 ,
- For water, you’d need a water company connection/meter, or drill a well for your SFR (trucked-in water is not allowed).
- For electricity, please contact Southern California Edison (SCE) to see if electrical power would be available to the lot. In most cases, the County does not allow a SFR to be entirely off the grid from SCE. (i.e.: Even if you install wind or solar power, you still need an SCE connection).
Here are the phone numbers to call utility companies to find out the cost and process of bringing utilities to this lot, if available:
- Southern California Edison (SCE) 661-726-5617
- LA County Water Co. 661-940-9270
- Sewer 626-300-3309
- The Gas Company 877-238-0092
ALL OUR PROPERTIES HAVE:
- Clean title
- Current taxes
- FREE Title Report available
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/hy8WcyvoX9sM5xbE9
All information we have on this property is disclosed within the content of the listing page.
Any and all other information on this property should be directed toward the city or county of which the property is located in.
Your due diligence should be performed, to ensure the property meets your needs and criteria.
About the Seller:
We are a husband and wife who love to invest in land.
We review thousands of properties for everyone that we buy in order to bring you the BEST deal possible.
The pricing we get them at is reflected in the pricing of what I am selling them for. They are priced at half the current market price or less TO SELL.
Because of their price they don’t usually stay for sale for very long.
The buyer is responsible for learning all the restrictions from the county/ township/ planning and zoning office.
What you can or cannot legally do on the land is controlled by the local government, not by us or any seller.
Please contact the county, providing them with the parcel number, to confirm zoning, access, and available utilities.
Thank you for searching and talking interest in our land!
Patrycja & Tom with Land Addiction
If you have any questions, TEXT Patricia: 773-398-8027
Blvd, between 80-th & 90-th St E
SE 1/4 OF SW 1/4 OF S 1/2 OF LOT 1 IN LOT 18
Los Angeles County
34.9889655524106- 118.212599695724, 34.9889748440804- 118.213703306154, 34.9880799156111- 118.213693436302, 34.9880686899311- 118.212589497665, 34.9889655524106- 118.212599695724,
Zoned A-2 (Heavy Agriculture)