If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
It’s just like a movie… just like a song…
Build your home among the large old growth redwoods and views of the ocean.
Make your dream come true.PROPERTY DETAILS:
Sonoma County, CA
Formatted APN: 109-420-050-000
Map Reference 1: 94-D4
Property Address: 22115 LEE DR
Property City: JENNER
Property State: CA
Property Zip Code: 95450
Subdivision Name: TIMBER COVE PROPS INC
Land Square Footage: 112385
38.5422462054541,-123.283751248325 ;38.5426280914596,-123.284207577212 ;38.5420465505694,-123.285060729159 ;38.541423592794,-123.28475955308 ;38.541318633581,-123.284482258334 ;38.5413766055728,-123.284434034334 ;38.5417793834858,-123.283699352391 ;38.5422462054541,-123.283751248325
Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/HfjXvoYLTjRgARhXA
- One single family dwelling unit on permanent foundation per lot;
- One (1) second dwelling unit per lot,Agricultural Uses:
- Raising, feeding, maintaining and breeding of not more than one of the following per twenty thousand (20,000) square feet of area. If the subject parcel is at least five (5) acres, additional animals may be approved by use permit pursuant to Section 26C-91:
Five (5) hogs or pigs;
One (1) horse, mule, cow, or steer;
Five (5) goats, sheep, or similar animals;
Fifty (50) chickens or similar fowl;
Fifty (50) ducks or geese or one hundred (100) rabbits or similar animals.
- The outdoor growing and harvesting of shrubs, plants, trees, flowers, vines, fruits, vegetables, hay, grain and similar food and fiber crops.
- The indoor growing and harvesting of shrubs, plants, flowers, trees, vines, fruits, vegetables, hay, grain, and similar food and fiber crops, provided that the greenhouse or similar structure for indoor growing is less than five hundred (500) square feet.
- One guest house per lot
- Occasional cultural events,
- Small family day care.
- Large family day care provided that the applicant shall meet all performance standards listed in Section 26C325.3.
- Home occupations.
- Small residential community care facility.
- Craft sales and garage sales
- Small wind energy systems
22115 LEE DR